Students may wear casual clothing to Rye Studio unless they are in specialist activities.
- Work placements will require smart, neat clothing unless the employer requests specialist clothing.
- Presentations of learning require smart clothing eg suits or smart dress, shirt and trousers.
- Production and Performing Arts require black clothing for events eg tee-shirt and trousers.
- Rye Studio tee-shirts – to be created during induction period.
Minimum Expected Standards of Equipment
Each student will bring to school every day, at least :
- 1 pen (blue or black)
- 1 HB pencil
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 1 ruler (at least 15cm long)
- 1 eraser
- 1 school diary (KS4) – issued at start of term
- 1 mathematics set including scientific calculator
- 1 USB memory stick
- A4/A3 sketchbook (sold via the school office)